Friday, April 20, 2007

Update - April 2007

It has been a while. I have been working on developing Information and Media LIteracy student learning capacities for our district for the past 10 months. Things are moving so fast with technology, I can't keep up. I have started to move out some of my old bookmarks into Del.icio.us. I have been using Del.icio.us for all new book marks but I maintained a district site with several hundred links.... I have been creating a regular podcast for the past 20 weeks. I missed this Friday. Just too much. I certainly feel for teachers that feel overwhelmed. I am trying to keep abreast and dabble in enough to be able to answer questions. I like using Del.icio.us since I don't have to remember where the math link on manipulatives is located and whether I updated the site.....

No comments: