Thursday, May 1, 2008


I am taking a one week online cours through Knowschools.ca.  It is on Google Everything.  I just found a nugget that I had no idea about.  When you are logged into Google, it tracks your search history.  If you know you searched for something a week ago but can't remember the search words or how you found the site....  Google History has your answer.  I checked for myself and I have 2038 searches since June 2007.


Check out www.google.com/history


I can see lots of potential for education with this gadget.  You can have students look at their own history for the length of a project.  Once finished they can go back and do a meta analysis of their searching - and compare to their peers.  Who has less searches?  Why?(because they are more efficient or ....)


I continue to be amazed with the tools available for us.


Kevin

1 comment:

Cristina Costa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.